CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gown Spotlight: Monique Lhuillier

Not sure how many people tuned in to watch the Bachelor wedding of Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney this past week, but it was stunning. I was absolutely in love with Molly's gown, made by the amazing Monique Lhuillier. Isn't this gown gorgeous?!

I have always been a huge Monique fan as far as bridal gowns go, and when I watched this wedding, I knew there needed to be a blog entry in her honor :) Let's check out some of her work, shall we?

This first inspiration board is from the Monique Lhuillier collection at Kleinfields of Manhatten.


I love all the details in her dresses. Gorgeous! If you follow this link to The Knot, they have an entire gallery dedicated to the brilliance that is Monique Lhuillier. There is just something about her dresses that is dreamy. They are feminine, modern, and elegant, not to mention, classic. They are definitely one of a kind!

1 comments:

Lindsay Wilson PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I have to say, one of my summer 2009 brides wore a Monique Lhullier gown and it was, by far, the most gorgeous gown I had ever seen. It was to die for!