CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Color Me: Yellow!

I can't think of a more appropriate color to blog about today! Finally, some nice, Spring-like weather! And Spring time means it is getting close to prime time wedding season!

As I was putting this weeks inspiration board together, I couldn't help but be cheered up. And speaking of the inspiration board, can we check out that cake on the far right of the top row?! HELLO! As soon as I saw this cake, I fell in love. I'm trying to come up with excuses as to why I would need a cake like that now that I am married :) It is just really one of the most beautiful cakes i have ever seen. And trust me, I looked through picture after picture for our wedding.

Top row, left to right: Zappos, The Knot, The Knot
Middle row, left to right: The Knot, Google Images, Bellissima Vita
Bottom row, left to right: The Knot, The Knot, Tying the Knot

Love, love, love all those pictures. How can you not? It's so cheerful. I am a huge fan of the bridesmaids dresses in the last row, too. JCrew does it again with amazing options for bridesmaids. And those dresses could definitely be used for other occasions. Big Plus!

The options are all over the board with this color. Even lemons can be used for centerpieces. And speaking of lemons, I'm a huge fan of fresh squeezed lemonade in the Spring and Summer months, so there is an easy, crowd pleasing drink! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I have noticed the color yellow being paired with a smoky grey a lot recently, and I am loving it! It's very modern and fresh. I found an inspiration board on Always a Blogsmaid that shows off these two colors well!




It's hard to choose my favorite color to pair with yellow...total toss up. How can you narrow it down? They all look amazing!





0 comments: