CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crazy about Flowers!

Seeing as it is officially Spring, what could be a better topic than flowers? What I LOVE about flowers for weddings, is that there is something for everyone in any budget. And your options are endless with flowers. Not only are they used in bouquets, they can line aisle ways, add life to centerpieces, or drastically change the look of your venue. One of my all time favorite blogs for flowers is Just Bloomed. The inspiration from that website is almost insane. It's really hard to narrow it down to a few favorites. But...I will try :)


You can keep it simple with flowers, or you can go all out...and the great thing is that either way you go with them, it will look great. Working with a florist is one of the most fun parts of the planning process, in my opinion. You can get as creative as you want! And let's not forget the added bonus when you get to take them home with you after the big day. I know I didn't mind having leftover carnations and roses around our house after our big day :)