CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Got To Work!

Following my wedding my mom and I got to work! We began building A Touch of Elegance, LLC from the ground up! I took classes to become a Certified Wedding & Event Professional from U.S. Event Guide and we got all of our paperwork in order. We also became a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. From there we met with vendors who helped us with my wedding and they pointed us on the right track as to how and where to advertise. So, we met with the Perfect Wedding Guide and put an ad together for them. We also put an ad on The Knot. We ordered postcards and everything began rolling!

Now, I won't lie and say that starting a business is easy...it is NOT, but it is rewarding to get to know our couples and hear such wonderful reviews from them. We are ALMOST two years old and have been so fortunate to have worked with INCREDIBLE clients and vendors! The road was slow going in the beginning, but now everything is really starting to fall into place!

I think it helps that my mom and I are excited about our job and eager to hear what the couple is envisioning for their day...EVERYONE is so different! That is one of the things we really pride ourselves on...listening to what the couple wants and making THEIR vision come to life!

We cannot even begin to THANK our clients and vendors enough for everything! You all are AMAZING individuals and we are honored and blessed to have worked with everyone!

I am working on posting the weddings that we have done in the past two years and of course, will be updating with our upcoming weddings!

0 comments: