CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Andy & Katie ~ June 23, 2007

Aww...They Are So Adorable!

Andy & Katie got married on June 23, 2007 in good ol' Evansville, Indiana. Katie & I met 5 years prior when we were going through sorority recruitment together! We wound up in the same sorority (Thank Goodness For That!). We quickly became the best of friends and she was a GREAT choice as my maid-of-honor for my wedding! So, when she got engaged I was thrilled when she asked me to be her matron-of-honor. Kate is in med school so she was SUPER busy during the planning process but her and her mom spent a lot of time putting her wedding together. I had graduated and left Evansville a year prior to her wedding so unfortunately I wasn't able to help out with a lot of hands on stuff.


I came down a couple of days prior to Kate's wedding and my mom and I helped Kate and her mom decorate the reception hall (it was in a County Fair Building). It was fun to finally help with the wedding! So, the rehearsal came and went and it was wedding day! My parents and my husband were invited to the wedding as guests, but my mom ended up taking over and put on her wedding coordinator hat for the day! She directed everyone, pinned on flowers, lit candles & lanterns, ran the timeline, coordinated the cake cutting, etc. etc.!


The day was BEAUTIFUL and Kate looked AMAZING! Everything ran so smoothly and we were all exhausted by the end of the night! I would have to say that one of my favorite moments of her event was when it was time for the father-daughter dance. Kate made a video montage of pictures of her and her did while she was growing up and played that during their dance. It was adorable and there was not a dry eye in that place!


Kate is a GREAT friend and person and she deserves so much happiness! Her parents were SO appreciative of all of my mom's help!


Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?

Such a precious moment between mother & daughter

Andy & Katie cutting the cake

Capturing the moment that melted all of our hearts!

They are united in marraige!

CONGRATULATIONS to Andy & Katie! They just celebrated their one year wedding anniversary and are doing WONDERFULLY! We wish them a lifetime of love, laughter & happiness!

0 comments: